Course: Palouse Ridge Golf Club
1260 Palouse Ridge Drive
Pullman, WA 99163
Eligibility: Entries are open to amateur golfers who: (a) are on the exemption list; or (b) qualify at one of the four regional qualifiers. Entrants must be members in good standing of a WA Golf member club and have an active GHIN number and USGA Handicap Index, issued by a WA Golf member club, not exceeding 8.4 at the time of entry.
Format: 54-hole stroke play competition (gross only). There will be a 36-hole cut to the low 60 players and ties. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided immediately by a hole-by-hole playoff.
Age: No age requirements
Handicap Limit: 8.4
Field Limit: 120 (Field fill method: Exempt players followed by regional qualifiers. Players not on the exemption list must qualify at one of the four regional qualifiers).
Entry Fee: $225 (Qualifiers pay the $100 qualifying entry fee plus the remaining $125 if they advance to the championship).
Cart Fee: Carts are not permitted. Spectator carts are not permitted.
Entry Deadline: July 15, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (PDT)
Entry Includes: Two or three rounds of championship play, one hosted practice round, warm up range balls, tee prize, player lunch following first and second round play, Kusak crystal awards and a ~$5,000 merchandise payout for top-finishers.
WA Golf Performance Points: Awarded to Champion (125 pts.), Runner-up (100 pts.), Top-5 (75 pts.), Top-10 (50 pts.), Top-15 (25 pts.), and Top-20 (10 pts.) finishers.
- Champion earns an exemption into the 11th WA Golf Champion of Champions being played at The Home Course in DuPont, WA in April of 2020.
- Champion earns an exemption into the 119th PNGA Amateur Championship being played in July of 2020.
- Champion earns an exemption into the 94th WA Golf Men’s Amateur being played in August of 2020.
- Champion earns an exemption into the 54th Pacific Coast Amateur Championship being played in July of 2020.
- Champion earns an exemption into the 26th Sahalee Players Championship being played at Sahalee Country Club in Sammamish, WA in July of 2020.